- IDA Transit rooms
in the IDA House are exclusively meant
for the members and their families
- Central Executive
Committee (CEC) Members visiting Delhi
on IDA official duties will have preference
for occupancy at IDA transit room
over other members.
- Transit rooms
shall not be occupied for more than
5 days at a time by any member. Family
of the member can stay in the transit
rooms only when a member is also staying
in the transit room.
- Check out time
is 12:00 noon for purpose of calculation
- OUR TELEPHONE NOS - 011- 26170781,
26165355, 26179780 - 81 Fax No. 011
- 26174719 Email- email@example.com
- All local and STD calls can be made
through the Reception.
- Local Calls = Rs. 3/- per call
- STD/ISD Calls = As per TCMS
- Members are requested to settle
their bills in cash at the reception
counter, before checking out.
- Please take care of valuables and
cash. IDA management is not responsible
of any loss.
- Please leave room key at the reception
counter before going out.
The cash receipt
for the transit room stay shall
be issued from 10AM to 5PM except
on Sundays and Second & Fourth
Saturdays and other holidays notified
by the Indian Dairy Association.
The members vacating the room after
the office hours or during the holidays,
may deposit the transit room charges
with the Chowkidar/Attendant on
duty. Official receipt shall be
sent to such members by post.
- Please use the visitor’s book,
kept in the room, for comments and